Experienced General Practice Attorney Asserts the Rights of Arlington Residents
Knowledgeable legal advocate helps Virginia residents and businesses
When you need legal assistance with solving a dispute or planning for your future, a dedicated attorney can help you accomplish your goals. At the law firm of Adam D. Elfenbein in Arlington, I have been providing practical advice and solid representation to people facing criminal charges, business disputes, family law conflicts and a range of other legal matters since 1993. Whether you are involved in a bitter dispute or simply looking for guidance on business or estate planning matters, I am prepared to assist you.
Seasoned lawyer helps clients with a variety of practice areas
My extensive experience with handling multiple legal matters allows me to provide exceptional representation in the following areas of law:
- Business law — Through carefully structured contracts and effective legal representation, I provide proactive business law services and deliver effective solutions for clients throughout Arlington.
- Criminal defense — I provide clients accused of a range of felonies and misdemeanors with effective criminal defense services. For clients who were pulled over for a DUI/DWI or issued a citation for a traffic violation, I will investigate whether the police followed proper procedure and aim to negotiate for a reduction of charges.
- Family law — With decades of experience in Virginia family law, I assist with child custody and child support issues as well as other divorce-related matters.
- Personal injury — If you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall or other incident, I will pursue your personal injury claim and advocate for your right to full and fair compensation.
- Landlord-tenant law — I draft enforceable leases for and advise property owners about evictions and non-payment matters as part of my landlord-tenant law practice.
I also provide estate planning assistance to help clients safeguard the future of their family, including drafting and reviewing wills. Whatever legal issue you are confronting, I provide the skill and experience needed to tackle it.
Contact a dedicated Virginia attorney for a confidential consultation
At Adam D. Elfenbein in Arlington, I represent Virginia residents and businesses in a range of legal matters. My office is conveniently located near the Arlington General District Court and the Arlington County Justice Center. To schedule a confidential consultation, call 703-243-9223 or contact me online.